Thursday, March 29, 2012

My advice on www.skylancers.com's members and advertisers




To all members of www.skylancers.com or www.skylancers.net, please wake up to your senses as this program is obviously a fraud. You'll never earn money by just clicking and viewing websites because quite frankly, they don't have advertisers yet. Why would they publish my site on their advertising list for you to click while I myself is not an advertiser of that program. Come to think of it, www.skylancers.com is still in the development phase and it does not have enough advertisers to pay you for your efforts. Please, I am asking all of you to stop clicking on those links because you will never be paid.

For advertisers, I am speaking to you right now that you shouldn't avail any services of a Paid to Click program such as www.skylancers.com. Your investments are worth somewhere else such as Google Adwords and other legitimate advertising networks. As I have explained in this post, I've been receiving thousands of visitors from www.skylancers.com and there is really no conversion going on, not even any clicks on my Adsense ads. So why spend money to a worthless advertising scheme? Plus, it can degrade your website's value and you may get penalized in Google and other search engines. So please don't support this types of PTC programs.

So before I finish this post, I want you all to know that www.skylancers.com or www.skylancers.net are the same company and its from Bangladesh. It is a Paid to Click program and its a fraud and a known online scam! I encourage you to spread the word about this scam site and let people know the truth about this website. If you have similar experience about www.skylancers.net and have been getting thousands of visitors for your website, I urge you to join me in my quest to stop this online fraud and give justice to our web business.

No comments:

Post a Comment